Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
$16.98 - $16.99
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
$15.16 $18.95 20% Off
Kool Kovers eases walking and prevents cleat wear. Made from high-quality thermoplastic elastomer providing long lasting performance with greater durability while maintaining pliability in a wide temperature range. · Lightweight, flexible and durable · Easy to attach, remove and store · Makes walking easier, protects cleats · Prevents mud and dirt build-up · Made from high-quality thermoplastic elastomer · Long-lasting · Made in the USA · Compatible with both fixed and floating cleats · Fits fixed and float cleats: SH10, SH11 and SH12
$135.00 - $145.00
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 305g - Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g - Size: 56 x 41 x 17.5 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1E / X1 (HT exclusive system)
- Pedal Weight (pair): 260g - Size: 102 X 96 X 11 mm - Body Material: magnesium extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined, cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: thrust bearings / IGUS bushings - Pins: replaceable SAP (1/8" x 8mm) pins
- Pedal Weight (pair): 398g - Size: 110 x 100 x 17 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Pins: replaceable SAP (1/8" x 9 mm) pins / 1 mm washer
- Pedal Weight (pair): 476g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 85 X 94 X 14 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
- Moulded grip pins - 10 pins per side - One-piece alloy body
What if you could take control of gravity? Lean into the bend as far as possible without losing contact with the trail, or fly over doubles with ease? Designed alongside our top athletes to push the limits of grip and control, our TRAIL ROC PLUS flat pedals feature a wide, concave forged aluminum platform and high-resistance axles for perfect stability and unparalleled toughness. With 10 adjustable aluminum pins and a 16mm profile height, they keep you glued to your bike through curves, jumps and technical sections. Make every run a new challenge!
- Look ARC Delta compatible - 9° rotation allows natural foot movement - Includes mounting hardware
- Pedal Weight (pair): 460g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 85 x 94 x 14 mm - Body Material: Aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: Sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X2 / X1/ X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: Replaceable grip pins
- Rugged nylon construction for the toughest trails - Large 106x100mm platform provides superior stability - Concave platform and grip pins offer tenacious grip - 8 replaceable threaded steel traction pins per side - Sealed Cro-Mo steel axle with 9/16" spindle
The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets technical: each pedal face features eight replaceable pins for maximum grip. Customize your look with one of the 5 available colors and forget your limits out on the trail!
The Cleat Shim-Spacer helps compensate for leg length discrepancies.
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
- Tubular stainless steel cage clips for single toe strap
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side) - 13.3mm height / 105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 350g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Dimension Cruiser/Comfort Pedals. - Forged aluminum platform-type body with slip-resistant surface and built-in reflectors - Platform size is 105.5 x 74mm - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 448g
Dimension Mountain Pro Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Sealed bearings - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 270 g
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.