A versatile floor pump that allows for easy transition between high volume and high pressure settings.
A pump for road and MTB
The Dual Charger Pump is versatile floor pump with multiple pressure settings that let you easily inflate high-pressure road tires and larger volume hybrid and MTB tires. A quick flip of the switch moves between settings, making it perfect for riders who own both a road and mountain bike.
- Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability
- Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Large, stable base minimizes tipping
- Easy to read 4-inch base-mounted gauge
- Base-mounted switch allows for easy transition between high volume and high pressure settings
- High volume setting allows for quick inflation
- High pressure setting allows for easy inflation as PSI increases
- Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
What’s the best bike floor pump? Bontrager Dual Charger (Why It’s Cool Wednesday)
What’s the best floor pump for your bike? We’ve got you covered with this week’s “why It’s Cool Wednesday!” There isn’t a more versatile or easy-to-use floor pump available than the Bontrager Dual Charger Floor Pump. We love the dual charter because it comes with different inflation modes (high volume and high pressure), built-in Presta valve & Schrader valve compatibility and included accessories!