*Price includes $350 freight charge from vendor*
Classified as Off-road, no special license is required. This bike got wheels to hit the enduro trails and the lightweight and tunable performance mapping make the bike a blast no matter previous experience. Few moving parts, no filters, no oils, no sound – More time riding less time in the garage.
Featuring 280Nm of electric instant torque, a super light, robust build and 19"/18" MX wheel setup. The unique power-to-weight formula delivers superior nimbleness and speed in tight and technical conditions, beating the enduro competition in compact formats.
1) explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. It has a limited top speed to 45 km/h (28mph) with a 3-4 hrs battery range.
2) excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time. With a top speed of 70km/h and good acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
3) excel: Maximal torque and speed, with no restrictions when it comes to performance. This mode is perfect when you need all power available. Riding time up to 1 h.
* The actual range depends on a number of different aspects, e.g. riding style, rider weight, weather conditions, temperature, road surface and tire pressure.
Type: External charger from standard 110 V/220 V outlets
0-80%: 2 hours
0-100%: 3 hours
Cells: premium 18650 lithium cells
Voltage (nominal): 51.8 V
Capacity: 50 Ah / 2.6 kWh
Features: Removable, can be charged when installed in bike or separately
Built in SoC indicator
Type: Direct drive, chain
Electric motor: Interior permanent magnet motor
Power: 11 kW (15 hp)
Torque (motor axle): 42 Nm
Torque (wheel): 280 Nm
Front sprocket: 12 teeth
Rear sprocket: 80 teeth
Chain/Belt: 420 chain with O-ring
Type: Formula motorcycle disc brakes, four pistons callipers, alloy levers. Hand lever for front- and rear brake.
Disc: Stainless steel, 220 mm diameter, 3.2 mm thickness
1) Freewheel: No motor brakes. Gives the same sensation as riding a bike, perfect for mellow riding and the ultimate freedom experience.
2) 2-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. Moderate engine brake. As you release the throttle you feel the bike slowing down at a slow pace.
3) 4-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. When releasing the throttle, the bike will slow down significantly. This brake mode is best suited for technical tracks where full control for the bike is needed.
Upside down MX spring forks with rebound adjustment, specially engineered for kalk INK.
Type: Direct mounted shock for simplicity and robustness.
wheels and tires
Hubs: Forged and CNC aluminium CAKE hubs with 25 mm axle
Rims: Front, 19"x1.40" aluminium mx rims
Rear, 18"x1.85" aluminium mx rims
Tires: Front, 70/100-19 mx tires
Rear, 3.00-18 mx tires
Build: 6061 aluminium - extruded, forged and CNC machined
fenders and bodywork
Front fender PP plastic
Material: Aerospace grade 7050 aluminum
Interface: 31.8 mm
Width: 800 mm
Rise: 20 mm
Features: Dashboard integrated in stem with battery SoC indicator, ride- and brake mode selection, warning indicator
Wheel base: 1310mm - 51.5''
Seat height: 910mm - 35.75''
Ground clearance: 300mm - 11.75''
Fork angle: 25°
Trail: 87.4mm - 3.5''
Offset: 22mm in triple clamps, 36mm in forks 7/8'' and 1 3/8''
License requirement: None
*Note that all details are subject to changes.
The race series kalks OR and INK OR
This clip speaks about the Race Series bikes and its eco system, in the making.