Proterra Light i23 wheels check all the boxes for a fast and light alloy wheelset. The 23mm inner rim width provides the optimal tire profile for adventure road and gravel tires ranging from 30-42mm. Its open-cavity profile features thin, weight-optimized walls that provide the perfect blend of stiffness, resilience, and efficiency. Subdued graphics on a bead-blast finish ensure these wheels won't clash with the colors of your dream bike. We didn't skimp on hubs either. Top-tier EZO bearings, a swift 6-pawl freehub, and 3.7 degrees of engagement provide the look, sound, and feel you expect of a high-end tubeless wheelset.
- 23mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern
- 6069 aluminum alloy rim that is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready
- Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze.
- Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
- Center Lock rotor mounts
|Spokes||Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||23mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XDR / Black / 6-Bolt / 700c / 28||0714401452138||W045-0213||WTB55370006H|