WHAT IS RIDE & SEEK?
NEW FOR 2022!
This year, Ride & Seek is going BIGGER than ever before! Thanks to our incredible partners (see below), TWO random bottles hidden throughout the season this year will be worth $1,000 cash! So make sure you are out hunting for each week's bottle for a chance to win BIG this season! On top of that, our weekly prizes are bigger and better than ever before! The best chance to win is by following us and our partners on Facebook AND Instagram. Happy hunting!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHERE EACH BOTTLE IS BY FOLLOWING US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK!
WIN GREAT PRIZES FROM OUR INCREDIBLE PARTNERS:
2022 RIDE & SEEK RULES:
For 2022, we are not only upping the ante for our prizes, but we are introducing some new rules to help even more people get involved and win! Due to popular demand, we will also be releasing a short “ride guide” for each of he locations to help introduce more people to all of the great places we have to ride in Utah Valley. Look out for those on our blog and social media channels. Here are the updated rules/format for Ride & Seek 2022:
- A person can only find one bottle per calendar month.
- This year, the first clue for each week’s hidden bottle will be given out on Saturday morning and clues will continue through Wednesday of the following week until the bottle is found.
- In order to claim your main prize at the shop, you must post a picture on social media (Facebook and/or Instagram) of you with the bottle AND YOUR BIKE at the location you found it. Please tag Mad Dog Cycles in your post.
- Each time you find a bottle you will be entered into our grand prize drawing at the end of the program. Each of our partners has agreed to include one additional prize for our grand prize winner! Each bottle found = one entry!
- Now go ride seek & win! Good luck!
Due to popular demand, we will be providing a weekly “Ride Guide” for each bottle’s location. We hope this will help educate our local cycling community of all skill/experience levels of all of the fantastic places we have to ride right in our backyard! We will update our Ride Guide weekly after each week’s bottle is found!