Jerseys/Tops (Long Sleeve)
You know the mornings well. The kind with a slight chill in the air — enough that you can almost see your breath but not enough to justify adding any extra bulk to your ride. You could wait until the sun is a little higher but why? The trails are waiting. Throw on an Overshirt and get after it. Breathable, double weave fabric from Schoeller prevents overheating on the way up but also offers protection from biting winds on the way down. Four-way stretch construction and a full coverage cut provide maximum mobility on technical descents and protection from nasty tail spray. Those mornings will never be the same… they’ll be better.
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Soft jersey in a wool blend that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable in any condition - Wool that provides warmth and comfort no matter if you are dry or wet - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Odor free by nature - Fabric: 52% Polyamide / 43% Wool / 5% Elastane
Previous page Page 2 of 2