Wellgo Alloy ATB Pedals let you wear any shoes you want so they're perfect for casual mountain bikers, commuters and tourers. The classic straps give you extra efficiency in your pedal stroke. Made with aluminum bodies and chromoly axles, they're tough, durable and respectably light.
The exceptional comfort and versatility of the Speedplay Comp road pedal derive from its confidence-inspiring and stable platform, offering both value and performance mile after mile for cyclists of all levels. Precise engagement, effortless release, and dual-sided entry with the Easy Tension Cleat deliver ease of use and confidence to the rider. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Versatile performance defines the advanced Speedplay system. Utilizing this innovative platform, Comp's confident engagement and stable platform provide benefits to riders at every level. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: 5 to 15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
Built to take on anything, the Speedplay Zero road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability, while the customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Designed specifically to maximize every performance advantage the Speedplay platform offers, Zero is a lightweight race-ready, multipurpose pedal that’s durable enough to go the distance ride after ride. - Weight: 220g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
Platform pedals with a durable nylon design and replaceable pins for consistent grip. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Virtual concave design with pin placement secures your shoe for pedaling and descending - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Replaceable steel traction pins - Install with 8mm hex wrench
Our best flat pedal features replaceable traction pins and fully serviceable internals for lasting performance. - Dial in your preferred traction with tunable pin placement and contact height - Concave pedal body locks in foot placement for pedaling and descending - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Replaceable barbed traction pins - Pedal body is made from 6061-T6 aluminum - Install with 8mm hex wrench
- Large platform and an easy-entry system, make it perfect for everyday use. - Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. - Hollow steel axle makes the pedal lightweight yet durable, while the open design keeps you riding with ease, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 192g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
$252.00 $280.00 10% Off
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
A light touring pedal designed for easy, reliable use for long rides and exploration. - Double-sided light-action SPD for frequent engagement and disengagement - Clean appearance to match road bikes - Weight: 450g - Cleats included: SM-SH56 (also accepts SM-SH51)
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
$79.99 - $85.00
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
PD-T421 FEATURE - CLICK'R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Integrated reflector - Easier to catch the binding BENEFIT close - Versatile use - Longer life - Smart appearance - Weight: 418g - Easy entry and release - Better grip on flat side - Rider tune - Color: Black - Average weight: 418 g - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH56 - Optional cleat: SM-SH51
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Follows the evolution of modern trail bikes and all-mountain rigs, providing you a more sure-footed, durable pedal to match your single-track endeavors. - Thin and lightweight - Bottom loaded hex-head threaded pins (20x/pedal) - Body: 15.5mm thick - Platform: 110mm x 115mm - Chromoly steel axle - Bearing/bushing - Internals are fully serviceable and replaceable - 440g
The Best Of Both Metals The Aeffect pairs a thin, lightweight 6061-TI aluminum body with a cro-mo axel that runs our tried and true bearing and bushing set-up. Surefooted As A Mule You want traction? You got it. Bottom loading hex-head threaded pins give you all the bite and foot security you need. Your True Colors Shining Through Pick from three vibrant colors to compliment your build and your personal sense of style. Just don't choose wrong or they'll make fun of you. Get Up Stand Up Like a good trail dog, the Aeffect Pedal is most in its element on a flowy section of backwoods Nirvana. Designed with a smaller body, this strong, durable, rebuildable pedal is made to chase stoke all day long. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):16.9 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 101 x 100 - Weight: 375g
- Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. - Shorter spindle design shaves weight. - Thin concave platform - Reduced spindle length saves weight - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Hidden / Grease access port for extended life - Platform size: 101x100cm - Cartridge bearings and DU bushings - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Low And Lean Made from super-strong 6061-T1 aluminum, the double concave body is sleek and light while still giving your foot a nice wide platform to stand on. Round And Round We Go Fully sealed 4-bearing design makes for smooth rolling rotations over an extremely long life. And the ability to rebuild makes it nearly unkillable. Ride Don't Slide Pins at the front and back of the pedal are angled slightly to provide improved traction and foot comfort. Because pedal bites suck. Look Good Ride Good Our top of the line pedals come in 6 different colors so that you can add as much flavor and flair to your ride as you like. Pedal Envy More than just a trusty platform for stomping landings and railing around berms, the Atlas Pedal has long been Race Face's top contender. It's strong, thin, concave, lightweight, rebuildable, and ideally suited for getting wild in the woods. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):14.5 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 114 x 101 - Weight: 355g
$39.00 - $54.99
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
- Double-sided clipless design - Forged 6061 aluminum body - DU bushings - SPD compatible (6° float) - Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle - 275g pair
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Express your personality while boosting your riding enjoyment and safety with the awesome new Geo City Grip featuring LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram. We’ve combined our legendary pedal performance with the expertise of the world’s most famous mountain grip brand to create a fantastic, fun, colorful town and country pedal. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
The GEO TREKKING VISION is the ultimate commuter pedal. Two different sides: one flat suitable for any shoes, and the other SPD-compatible for when you take things up a level. A removable light system adds that little extra security: ride to work in your suit and tie, ride home via the trails and side roads. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release Angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 84mm - Weight (pedal): 217g - Weight (pair + cleats): 490g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
Page 1 of 8 Next page