Super Ventilated Full Face Head and Brain Protection
Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this all-purpose MTB helmet is fitted with 360 Turbine technology, offering great protection at a fair price.
This fully ASTM DH certified helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro and bike park riders. Uphill, downhill, upside down, E-bike or trail - you name it, the MTB4.0 has you covered. The full-face design with removable mouth piece offers outstanding ventilation and its convenient Fidlock buckle makes life just peachy!
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however – go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are
360 moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- DH certified lightweight Polymer shell
- 360 Turbine Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Removable mouth piece ventilation cover
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Weight From 850g (1.87 lbs)
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
|Ivy / Small||06009699104635||1022070520||LEA34435979M|
|Ivy / Medium||06009699104642||1022070521||LEA34245937M|
|Ivy / Large||06009699104659||1022070522||LEA34360967M|
|Ivy / X-Large||06009699104666||1022070523||LEA3591098M|